Saturday, April 4, 2015

OTC Hook For Slide Hammer - OTC6541 in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the OTC Hook For Slide Hammer - OTC6541, so i have to tell.


OTC Hook For Slide Hammer - OTC6541

OTC Hook For Slide Hammer - OTC6541


Rear axle bearing puller fits min. bearing tube I.D. of 1" and max axle tube I.D. of 1-7/8" Rear axle bearing puller fits min. bearing tube I.D. of 1-5/16" and max axle tube I.D. of 2-3/8"Rear axle bearing puller fits min. tube I.D. of 1-3/8" and max axle tube I.D. of 2-7/8" Slide hammer tee barSlide hammer weight 5 lbsPulling hook Rear axle pulling plate Bearing cup remover This 8 piece set contains slide hammer and popular attachments needed for servicing flange type floating rear axle bearing and seals in most late model rear wheel drive cars and light trucks. Also included is a molded case for storage. Most Repair Parts Accessories products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find solutions for a smaller amount when on the net. Please continue reading to discover obtaining the very best info on thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Accessories Body & Wipers>Paint & Body Repair>Repair Parts & Accessories



0 comments:

Post a Comment